Re: Follow-up [Was: Request for review of substantive changes to Payment Request API -- by 19 February 2019]

Christine, Tara,

With the Editors of Payment Request API we made a number of changes based on the various
comments we received, both at the PING call and subsequently on GitHub.

I have summarized them for the Web Payments Working Group:
   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-payments-wg/2019Mar/0007.html

Thank you for the very helpful feedback. We look forward to working further with you!

Ian

--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/