Re: Request Privacy review of HTML5.3

On Fri, 25 May 2018 00:21:31 +0200, Nick Doty
<npdoty@ischool.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> Hi Privacy-interested colleagues,
>
> We talked briefly about the HTML 5.3 spec at our call this month and the
> prospect of providing privacy review or feedback by the requested
> deadline >of May 25th (GDPR Day! tomorrow!). I'm trying to work through
> the changes that seem most relevant to privacy.

If it helps, providing comments on Monday should be fine.

> While I'm working on that, I have written up some comments on the a ping
> attribute which has resurfaced in this draft. Comments are included
> below >-- I would welcome any feedback before we share directly with the
> HTML WG. I can just provide comments on an individual basis since we're
> very >close to the deadline and I don't expect to be able to gather the
> consensus of everyone who might participate in this Interest Group, but
> I still wanted >to have a chance to get your review if you happen to
> have additional ideas.

I think your comments on the ping attribute should be filed, and wearing
my privacy IG member hat, I would welcome sending them as group comments.

cheers

Chaals

--
Chaals: Charles (McCathie) Nevile find more at https://yandex.com