Re: List of self-questionnaires to facilitate wide reviews and reminder

IMHO (not very H)

I think that the PING questionnaire should

* fold in any questions on the TAG questionnaire that are currently missing
* add the meta-question “Can you help us improve this questionnaire? Are there privacy aspects of your specification that these questions did not bring up? Can you suggest a question that would have done so?”

and then the TAG Q should be amended to be a security questionnaire.

I don’t think security and privacy are the same, and it’s confusing to have them in the same set of questions.

> On Oct 7, 2016, at 6:50 , Joseph Lorenzo Hall <joe@cdt.org> wrote:
>
> I don't think we have a good answer for that, chairs?
>
> On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 4:56 PM, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org> wrote:
> Hi PING,
>
> Philippe could use some clarification on where to point horizontal
> reviewers. Which privacy questionnaire are you currently recommending?
>
> Thanks!
> --Wendy

David Singer
Manager, Software Standards, Apple Inc.