Re: Privacy protection principles

(waits for David Singer to chime in on the vagaries of PII, personal
information, personal data, etc.)

It might be time to have some loya jirga (big discussion) to
standardize or describe these terms for use in w3c? At CDT we tend to
default to -- what I associate with European data protection
regulation -- "personal data".

Will be great to see many of you next week!

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Chief Technologist, Center for Democracy & Technology [https://www.cdt.org]

Tech Prom, CDT's Annual Dinner, is April 20, 2017! https://cdt.org/annual-dinner