Re: Status of privacy review of Presentation API?

Francois, there is no formal end state for our privacy reviews since
this is a volunteer effort and one that is evolving (and PING folks
sort of drift in and out of lines of work). Perhaps we could set a
time for you and someone directly involved in the spec or
implementations to sit down with Greg Norcie who did the review? It
could be that walking through some of the aspects of our questionnaire
and the responses could 1) expose places that maybe we had
misunderstandings; or 2) places where the spec could be a bit more
clear for reviewers (e.g., a form of non-implementing audience for the
specification).

best, Joe

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall