Re: Nice airport respects DNT (thank you)

Hi Lukasz,

Normally the website should "negotiate" through the exception API, that
would be the best solution.
I'll check that using the example provided by Mike and will also make
the text clearer about the type of tracking that is disabled and also
provide an option to block third party through CSP if consent has not
been obtained (or if DNT is set).

Thanks for all these feedbacks, do not hesitate to send me suggestions
or to post request on github.

Best regards,

Vincent