Re: PING teleconference - 22 October UTC 16

Alas, for whatever reason I didn't have this in my calendar and Greg
Norcie is out of the office. We'll have to send our regrets (although
it's looking like I'll be in Yoko and can make the IETF PING meetup).
best, Joe

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Chief Technologist