Re:Fwd: PING @ IETF 92 - change of room

>Shouldn't this request from the patient be added to her long-term medical
history? If so, the hospital needs to store some identification for the patient.
Yes, the hospital needs to store some identification for the patient. The main requirement is not to store patient identification or mobile phone number in the Mobile Health Platform, and Mobile Health Platform can send the SMS verfication code based on mobile phone number.Kind RegardsKepeng ------------------------------------------------------------------
Shouldn't this request from the patient be added to her long-term medical
history?  If so, the hospital needs to store some identification for the
patient.

All the best, Ashok