Fwd: PING call - 25 June - call details

Colleagues,

Call and IRC details are at the end of this thread. Please note that we will need to switch over to the new system for calls for subsequent calls.

Nick has indicated he may not be available, so the chairs will have to set up Zakim etc. Please be patient as we are not as experienced in such matters as others.

Today’s agenda:

1. Welcome and introductions
2. Privacy considerations for Media Capture Streams (see below)
3. TAG Privacy and Security Questionnaire (see below)
4. Strengthening PING’s influence in W3C (by request)
5. Geofencing (time permitting)
6. AOB

Please let us know if there are any items you wish to address in today’s call.

Christine and Tara