Re: Request for feedback: Media Capture and Streams Last Call

Greg also has our own answers to the TAG questionnaire, if folks want
to see that. We found it very hard to use the questionnaire that Nick
started... although I'm starting to wonder if this [1] wasn't the
final form (given that it's got some obvious language flaws, etc.).
best, Joe

[1]: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-privacy/2013AprJun/0004.html

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall