Re: [W3C Web Security IG] about fingerprining and TAG position

Is this ready for us yet? I had thought that the first email mnot sent
to the TAG list said that this feedback was going to be edited (which
I took as "don't look too hard at it yet"). Or is the sense that now
is a good time for PING to look? best, Joe

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Chief Technologist