Re: CSS3 UI spec with in-line security/privacy review

Nick was also invited to (and at) the TAG meeting in SF that I was at
a few weeks ago when the TAG resolved to take up maintenance and
publication of the S&P survey based on my and Mike West's discussion
of it:

https://w3ctag.github.io/security-questionnaire/

Some more background on what I presented:

http://tantek.com/2015/068/b1/security-towards-minimum-viable-web-platform

My understanding is that there's a broad interest in input on this
from the TAG - and I suggest directly asking questions (like the
below) and follow-ups on the TAG mailing list. Feel free to say I sent
you.

Thanks,

Tantek