From: ext Christine Runnegar [mailto:runnegar@isoc.org]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2014 08:18
To: public-privacy@w3.org
Subject: PING call - 26 June 2014 - agenda and call details

Hello all.

Nick has updated the http://www.w3.org/Privacy/ page with links to the call summaries. Thank you Nick!

Thank you everyone who joined us for the last call, particularly those based in Europe where there was a public holiday.

We had a great discussion with the Geolocation and IndieUI WGs, and some follow-up discussion on the email list.

The summary for the last call will be circulated shortly.

Our next call will take place on Thursday 26 June 2014 at 9am PT, 12pm ET, 16 UTC, 6pm CET

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140626T18&p1=87

Draft agenda

1. Welcome and introductions
2. Privacy guidance and process documents [1] 3. Privacy reviews 4. AOB

[1] Latest version of Privacy Considerations for Web Protocols is here - https://w3c.github.io/privacy-considerations/

If you have any suggestions for the agenda, please let us know.

Call details:

Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7464 ("PING") SIP/VOIP details available here: http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

Please also join us on IRC in the #privacy room.
Server: irc.w3.org
Username: <your name>
Port: 6665 N.B.: not the default IRC port!
Channel: #privacy

Christine and Tara