Re: simple, standardized privacy policy discovery

In my haste I neglected to put in some vital details.

The Meetup is for Open Notice, which is just after Mozfest in London.   The meeting will actually be in Kings Cross London on the Monday.  More details can be found on the website at  Open Notice http://opennotice.org

- Mark