Re: search engines: right to be forgotten, sitemap.xml proposed solution

Again, the nuances you introduce (reasonably) illustrate that privacy as a social construct is a subtle and complex thing; it has very little to do with "forgetfulness", and a lot to do with an awareness of factors such as social convention, embarrassment, deceit, discretion, and many other non-binary things computers have a hard time reproducing…

Robin Wilton
Technical Outreach Director - Identity and Privacy
Internet Society

email: wilton@isoc.org
Phone: +44 705 005 2931
Twitter: @futureidentity