Re: search engines: right to be forgotten, sitemap.xml proposed solution

That's why I said that the word "forgotten" is an unfortunate one. Forgetting is not a voluntary act, and the concept translates poorly into technical mechanisms.

Robin Wilton
Technical Outreach Director - Identity and Privacy
Internet Society

email: wilton@isoc.org
Phone: +44 705 005 2931
Twitter: @futureidentity