Re: Fwd: PING call - 19 July 2012 at 9am PT, 12pm ET, 16 UTC, 6pm CET

Christine and Tara-

Apologies for what I anticipate to be a last minute conflict that may
prevent my participation on the call today.  I will try to engage in at
least part.

Thanks-
/erin

--
Erin E. Kenneally, M.F.S., J.D.
CEO, Founder

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient[s] and
may contain privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by phone or reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message.