Re: Privacy Interest Group (PING) kick-off call

Just a quick reminder, if you haven't already, please fill out this Doodle poll to let us determine the best time for our first teleconference:

   http://www.doodle.com/3hxgqwmnfkisgiir

Currently, Thursday, April 19th seems to be winning out.

Look forward to talking soon,
Nick

P.S. Happy Easter!