Re: Privacy alert: Verizon is now monitoring your mobile Web habits

http://www.ipc.on.ca/images/Resources/pbd-ip-geo.pdf

Not shared with advertisers, as I understand and not at zip plus 4 level.   Rather the arrangement is with Bering Media per the process described above.

Sent from mobile/apologies for brevity/typos.

Facebook.com/FutureofPrivacy
Twitter.com/JulesPolonetsky
202/713-9466