Re: Privacy alert: Verizon is now monitoring your mobile Web habits

My understanding is that VZ is using subscriber's addresses in order to tag
http traffic with ZIP+4, which is then later shared with advertisers
(similar to Feeva
http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2010/06/coming-soon-web-ads-tailored-to-your-zip-4/all/1
 )

Details in their subscriber agreement:
http://www22.verizon.com/ResidentialHelp/FiOSInternet/General%2BSupport/Top%2BQuestions/QuestionsOne/130032.htm

I tweeted last week but nobody in the press has really picked it up that
I've seen.
-a