A thought piece of 'complete lack of privacy' by Scott Adams

what price would you put on a complete lack of privacy?

slashdotted: <http://yro.slashdot.org/story/11/03/16/0429203/Scott-Adams-Says-Plenty-Would-Choose-Life-In-Noprivacyville?from=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+slashdot%2FeqWf+%28Slashdot%3A+Slashdot%29>

then, you may well have seen these on the IETF list, but, just in case:

Begin forwarded message: