Re: Feedback solicited for Privacy and Identity Management Terminology

Hannes,

This is awesome, something that is very much needed.

I am wondering if there is scope in this document to define the
difference between trusted IDM technology, and the Trustworthy
practices of an institution.  Seems to be a large gap here in the use
of the word trust that is significant.