Re: Location services and age limit Re: Location in the news

John,
I'm sorry, I missed some of your presentation during the privacy
meeting, but I'm really lost as to what you want or are trying to
achieve - but I really do want to understand your position. You lashing
out at techies and companies is not helpful and puts us all on the
defensive (I'm a techie at one of those companies:(). So, lets not go
down that path. Lets start again by clearly articulating what the
problem is without getting frustrated.

Can you please,

1. Define the problem.

2. Present some clear evidence there is a problem (particularly
regarding the technology, and evidence that the technology is being used
in some malicious way to undermine privacy).

3. Propose some solutions or some ideas which we may discuss -
particularly cases where things have worked or failed.

Kind regards,
Marcos

--
Marcos Caceres