Re: Thanks for joining the W3C privacy workshop last week!

+1

To my regret, I was able to make only part of the first day of the
conference.   It has been wonderful to read  the submissions and input.

As for Introductions I have been researching Identity and Trust by
examining the use and quality of notice, subject access, transparency
and the like (online and off ) in terms of consent and information
sharing. I am also the secretary of Privacy and Public Policy Work
Group at the Kantara Initiative.

I find the information shared at this event and on this list extremely
valuable and applaud this effort.

Mark Lizar