Re: Cookies - Raising Awareness

Please do keep in mind that people are already concerned about the amount of
overhead that gets tacked on by cookies (in terms of bytes), which is why
many sites do compress these into a single cryptic value that has some
server-side meaning / mapping to a set of meaningful values...

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 8:31 AM, SULLIVAN, BRYAN L (ATTCINW) <BS3131@att.com