Re: Meetup at XML Prague 2014?

On Wed, January 8, 2014 12:47 pm, Tony Graham wrote:
>>> whatever

>>> might
>>> The deadline for proposals for the pre-conference day is now extended
>>> 13 January, so we could revise our proposal, but I don't see that I
>>> would
>>> have time to do anything extra with the formatters that I have at hand
>>> between now and XML Prague.
>
> To put a more positive spin on that, I do happen to have lying around:
>
>  - 'Julius Caesar' in TEI, DocBook, DITA, and HTML5 formatted
>    using XSL-FO
>
>  - 'UDHR in Unicode' [1] formatted using XSL-FO
>
> so if we want to pick one or both of those as the common sample(s), I'm
> sorted.

The good news is that we have 1/2 hour from 12:30 PM, just before lunch.

The bad news is that we have 1/2 hour from 12:30 PM, just when Patrick
can't be there, but all of the themed, non-product sessions (I don't know
what you'd call them) are now in the morning.

Since nothing more was said about cook-offs, I left the proposal as-is, so
we're nominally down for an update about the CG and a show-and-tell about
the extension functions [1].

Does anybody else who'll be there want to say/do anything during our slot?

Regards,

Tony.

[1] http://www.xmlprague.cz/preconf2014/