Re: Meetup at XML Prague 2014?

On Wed, January 8, 2014 12:04 pm, Innovimax W3C wrote:
> I forgot to say that I will obviously be there

Sorry, yes, XML Prague wouldn't be XML Prague without you, Mohamed, though
I wouldn't have wanted to presuppose what you'd be doing on the Friday.

> On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 11:36 PM, Tony Graham <tgraham@mentea.net> wrote:
>> whatever
>> >
>> > If people will learn useful things from it then it sounds like it
>> might
>> > be useful in and of its own right...
>> The deadline for proposals for the pre-conference day is now extended to
>> 13 January, so we could revise our proposal, but I don't see that I
>> would
>> have time to do anything extra with the formatters that I have at hand
>> between now and XML Prague.

To put a more positive spin on that, I do happen to have lying around:

 - 'Julius Caesar' in TEI, DocBook, DITA, and HTML5 formatted
   using XSL-FO

 - 'UDHR in Unicode' [1] formatted using XSL-FO

so if we want to pick one or both of those as the common sample(s), I'm
sorted.

Regards,

Tony.

[1] http://www.unicode.org/udhr/