Re: XSLT help wanted [Was: FOPRunXSLTExt for Antenna House]

I can help with this, Tony. The requirement to switch between
implementations is like bread and butter for a FT developer. :-) I'll
rely on you and others to correct me on any naive use of XSLT; as far as
API design goes, or use of C/C++/Java/C#/F# (you get the drift) I can
deal with that.

Arved