Re: Prerequisites for modifying XSL 2.0 spec or producing API

On Tue, February 12, 2013 3:26 pm, Liam R E Quin wrote:
> On Tue, 2013-02-12 at 15:00 +0000, Tony Graham wrote:
>> It's offered at http://www.w3.org/community/about/tool/
>
> I see - there's instructions there about requesting Mercurial and other
> tools; I'm not supposed to do it.

I've known it was necessary to ask for it and was ready to do that, and I
put it on the list for completeness.

The first prerequisite remains hearing from CG members who aren't
necessarily natural, born API wranglers or aren't standardistas at heart
about what they think of the direction of the CG.

Regards,

Tony.