Re: my approach on paged media

My suggestion is, following on from my previous posts, let's take 2 or 3
formatting-feedback use cases, sufficiently different, and figure out
what combination of new FO and/or programmatic hooks (API) would be
reasonable to allow feedback and actions. By actions I mean alternative
paths based on feedback, to keep it simple - it could of course get more
complex.

It seems to me that we're here to define common APIs and to advance XSL
x.x (iow, not target a specific existing version, although 2.0 would be
good).

Arved