From: Kai Weber <sermo_de_arboribus@seznam.cz<mailto:sermo_de_arboribus@seznam.cz>>
Date: Saturday, December 28, 2013 at 2:01 PM
To: "public-ppl@w3.org<mailto:public-ppl@w3.org>" <public-ppl@w3.org<mailto:public-ppl@w3.org>>
Subject: Fwd: Re: Revise group description?

Re: Arved's statement on APIs and libraries and Tony's summary of mentioned layout technologies, it came to my mind, that I've used PDFlib for generating PDFs from a PHP environment. This library also is available with language bindings for Cobol, COM, C, C++, Objective C, Java, .NET, Perl, Python, REALbasic, RPG, and Ruby, so I guess it could be rather wide-spread in the developer community, though I don't have any actual data on that.
Anyway, I think PDFlib[1] could be another entry in the technology listing...

Best regards,
Kai Weber

[1]http://www.pdflib.com/products/pdflib-family/pdflib/