Re: Revise group description?

From: Patrick Gundlach <gundlach@speedata.de>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 11:03:59 +0100
To: xsl-fo Community Group <public-ppl@w3.org>
Its interesting to see the different backgrounds we all have and thus we have different demands for creating paged media.

Perhaps we should collect more use cases to define the group? Perhaps the use cases are too distinct from each other that it's impossible to get them all in one group?

I have now invested more than two man-years into my product to be able to create the documents I want (demanding product catalogs for example) which I was unable to do with any other software that I am aware of. Perhaps the requirements are totally different from those for the other people here?

I think we should discuss the goal of our group before we can move forward. XMLPrague could be a good place to have at least some people together.

Patrick

speedata UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
-------------------------------------
Telefon  030/57705055