Re: What layout/styling technologies have people used? [Was: Revise group description?]

DSSSL, long time back. \Tex, XSL-FO.

I question the assumption that Adobe make, that the world wants a rigid
layout model. IMHO the 'page' is cleanly aligned with the dead tree book.
A required, but becoming marginalised commodity.

For me, the ability to re-flow 'page content' on the fly is as important
as doing it once during formatting.

Just my view.

--
Dave Pawson