Re: Comment from Jo Rabin

Jo,

I'm working through all our comments, making sure that everything has
been closed off and answered. I realised that I'd not publicly answered
this point you raised a while back for which I must apologise.

We did discuss it and resolved that no, we wouldn't introduce an option
to make path matching case-insensitive. Yes, www.w3.org/tr/ redirects to
/TR/ but, well, it's a redirect, not a case-insensitivity. Given that,
and the fact it's easy enough to include both tr and TR (and, obviously
analogous cases) thus

<includepathstartswith<tr TR </includepathstartswith>

And, finally, that paths are specified as being case sensitive, we
decided to stick with protocol in this regard.

Cheers
Phil.

--

Phil Archer