Re: Media Type Registration request for POWDER and POWDER-S

To whom it may concern,

This request was submitted on 8th December last year, archived at [1],
and effectively replaced the requests sent previously that were
incorrect for various reasons [2].

As the POWDER WG makes its final preparations for a transition request
for W3C Proposed Recommendation status, I realise that there has been no
acknowledgement of the corrected requests, still less a resolution.

The W3C Recommendations Track document that includes the registration
details is available with W3C member access at [3]. The text is not
expected to change before PR transition is requested (apart from
removing diff marks etc.).

Can I ask you to look into the matter please?

Thank you.

Phil Archer
On behalf of the POWDER WG.

[1] http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-types/2008-December/002122.html