Re: Multiple display text/icons (treat as LC comment)

Hmm, take the example below. I think it is pretty clear what I am trying to
do and i think this should be valid.

<descriptorset>
   <ex:wcag>AA</ex:wcag>
   <ex:mok>true</ex:mok>

   <displaytext>Everything on example.com is wcag aa and mok
compliant</displaytext>
   <displayicon src="http://authority.example.org/wcag.png" />
   <displayicon src="http://authority.example.org/mok.png" />
</descriptorset>

Following on from this example - it seems reasonable to me that if more than
1 icon is acceptable then more than 1 displaytext is also acceptable. i.e.
you should be able to have a displaytext for each icon you want to display.
However, i can only see this working if we can associate displaytext with
displayicons. This would be particularly useful in a powder application as
it would allow the app to display a list of icons with some text beside
each.

e.g.
MOK.png - everything on example.com is MOK compliant
WCAG.png - everything on example.com is WCAG AA compliant
ICRA.png - everything on example.com has nakedness

Dave.