Re: mapsTo cf. ref cf. rdfs:seeAlso

Good point, no, rdfs:seeAlso and isDefinedBy take a single URI. OK, I
suggest we therefore stick with ref for POWDER and that each element in
the white space separated list is rendered a an rdfs:seeAlso property in
POWDER-S (you can have any number of those).

Scream if we're planning something that XSLT can't handle!