Re: PROPOSED RESOLUTION of attribution (again!) (Was Re: wdrs:issuedby fc. foaf:maker and dcterms:creator)

Right... clearly we'll need to discuss this a little on the call shortly
but my suggestion at this point is that we:

a) decide on our best guess
b) flag the issue in the document status (right near where it says 'Last
Call') and being one we are particularly keen to hear about.

IMO it doesn't matter that you can't infer issuedby from maker or
creator. And I guess someone _could_ use all three in a POWDER-S doc -
it wouldn't do us any harm I don't think. But we can use the schema to
say that you MUST use <issuedby> and we can say that our transform turns
this into wdrs:issuedby and that you have either a foaf:Agent or a
dcterms:Agent class at the end of it. WE also say that if you use a
different transform and create a POWDER-S doc that is semantically
equivalent, that's OK, and you can write a POWDER-S doc directly - OK,
so people will do odd things, but the POWDER to POWDER-S route seems
clear enough?

Expect a new version of the DR doc within the hour and we'll run through
the changes made as a result of the f2f on the call.

Phil