Re: Feature List

I've been through the complete list of features and checked that the
various tools I've created all meet the spec - but this is all very
circular as I've devised the tests and decided unilaterally that the
code I wrote passed... not the most strict of tests! I have had to make
a number of adjustments during the course of this exercise.

I'm going to take a look now at the PPs written by Andrea and Stasinos
as well as the XSLTs.

Meanwhile, the feature list is updated at
http://philarcher.org/powder/features.html

Phil.

--
Phil Archer