Re: assuming HTTP Link will get ratified?

The best way to get this moving is to get discussion going on the
list; as a consensus emerges, other people will either have to offer
up objections / alternatives, or get out of the way. What's stopping
it now is inertia...

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham       mnot@yahoo-inc.com