Re: question concerning UCR

Thanks for this, Jeremy.

The requirement concerning components and individual assertions having
identifiers is badly worded but what it was supposed to convey was that
if we say that a resource is red and square that there should be a way
of differentiating those two assertions. In effect, this means using
vocabularies with terms that have URIs. So that I could in theory say
that I agree with your assertion that 'it' is square but assert that in
my view actually it's brown.

As you recognise, this is at the edge of the requirements - the main
thing is to be able to identify that a bunch of resources has a bunch of
properties that I'm interested in and who says that the resources have
those properties.

Phil.