Re: URI groups

Hi, Stasinos.

I agree that wdr:includeHost is something odd for OWL, but, as I've
already said, there exist RDF/OWL vocabularies defining properties for
pattern matching, like SWRL and N3/Cwm built-ins [1,2].

Why cannot we use them?

For example:

<owl:Class rdf:ID="ResourceOnExampleDotOrg">
  <owl:equivalentClass>
    <owl:Restriction>
      <owl:onProperty rdf:resource="&log;uri" />
      <owl:hasValue rdf:parseType="Resource">
        <string:matches>[regEx]</string:matches>
      </owl:hasValue>
    </owl:Restriction>
  </owl:equivalentClass>
</owl:Class>

where:

- &log;uri is a N3/Cwm built-in [2] which returns the URI of the
  subject; e.g.

    <owl:Class rdf:ID="ResourceOnExampleDotOrg">
      <log:uri>http://www.example.org/#ResourceOnExampleDotOrg</log:uri>
    </owl:Class>

  where http://www.example.org/ is the URI of the RDF document
  containing these lines;

- string:matches is a N3/Cwm built-in, where "the object is is a regular
  expression in the perl, python style" [2]

- [regEx] is a regular expression matching the the URIs having where the
  host component ends with "example.org"

Andrea

[1]http://www.w3.org/Submission/SWRL/#8.4
[2]http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/doc/CwmBuiltins