RE: Open Issues: DR scope

Hi Andrea,

I was trying to follow the example in the OWL guide [1]:

<owl:Class rdf:ID="PotableLiquid">
  <rdfs:subClassOf rdf:resource="#ConsumableThing" />
</owl:Class>

<owl:Class rdf:ID="Wine">
  <rdfs:subClassOf rdf:resource="&food;PotableLiquid"/>
</owl:Class>

So by my interpretation, "ResourceOnExampleDotOrg" is a subclass of the
class of all resources (or arguably of all resources at the top level
domain .org, but that has little semantic value)

Of course, my interpretation could be completely wrong :)

Cheers
Kevin

[1]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-owl-guide-20040210/#DefiningSimpleClasses