From: Phil Archer [mailto:parcher@icra.org]
Sent: Fri 2007-08-03 16:33
To: Hausenblas, Michael
Cc: public-powderwg@w3.org
Subject: Re: POWDER <-> ramm.x

Michael,

Thanks very much for this most welcome approach. I've already got a copy
of your multimedia vocabularies on the Semantic Web XGR [1] ready to
read, now I have even more to get my head around! Ah well, I was
wondering what to read on the beach this year.

We do foresee POWDER working directly with RDFa so I hope there are
indeed synergies. I've had a couple of conversations with your XG
colleague Erik Mannens in the past on related issues and it would be
good to pick up the conversation again.

I'll follow up with you off this list in the next few days.

Phil.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/XGR-emotion-20070710/