From: Raj Singh [mailto:rsingh@opengeospatial.org]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 8:06 AM
To: openpois-users@lists.opengeospatial.org
Cc: Humphrey Southall; Merrick Lex Berman; public-poiwg@w3.org W3C
Subject: call reminder

Just a reminder that our first monthly POI/place name/gazetteer interest group call is today at 11am US eastern:
+1 760 569 7100 passcode: 616269

for other time zones, see:
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=05&day=03&year=2012&hour=11&min=00&sec=0&p1=179&sort=2

---
Raj
The OGC: Making location count.
http://www.opengeospatial.org/ogc/organization/staff/rsingh

The information contained in this communication may be CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete/destroy the original message and any copy of it from your computer or paper files.