Re: call reminder

I am at a conference in Spain, so 11 am EST is 5pm local time.

You might think sessions would be ending, but in fact we are nearing the
end of the lunch break (!) and the first afternoon session starts at 5 --
and I am the chair.

I think they call it siesta ....

It's an ESF-funded workshop on "Conceptualising landscapes", but I still
managed to mention gazetteer data standards and London pubs this morning.

Do hope to take part in general.

Best wishes,

Humphrey