Re: POI Core strawman: multi-lingual + collections

Personly I think we should ignore any concept of colections, at least
for the moment.
It would be very delivery method specific.
We should concentrate on what we are delivering first and then see if
a packaging standard is needed for it.
I'm also wary of going too xml specific with anything which I feel
could be a slippery slope.

POIs should certainly have a unique ID though.  Domain and a token maybe?

~~~~~~
Reviews of anything, by anyone;
www.rateoholic.co.uk
Please try out my new site and give feedback :)