Re: ISSUE-19 (point-encoding): How should we represent points? [Core FPWD]

Jens, I think you probably mean to support both point formats, and only use the GeoRSS GML format (more brevity) for lines and polygons? I can live with that.

---
Raj
The OGC: Making location count...
http://www.opengeospatial.org/contact