Re: POI WG charter status

Hi Thomas,

yep I believe the focus now is solely on the simplest definition of
Point of Interest [1] (e.g. lat/lon/alt).

And the references to the Device API groups, etc. have been removed 8(
See the original draft charter [2]

I still also believe we should add references to the SSN-XG and also the
Audio-XG too...Jacques do you have any thoughts on this?

roBman

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/POI/charter/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2010/POI/wiki/Draft_Charter