Re: Use Cases

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 16:39:54 +0200
To: Raj Singh <rsingh@opengeospatial.org>
Cc: Jens de Smit <jens.desmit@surfnet.nl>, "Seiler, Karl" <karl.seiler@navteq.com>, "Public POI @ W3C" <public-poiwg@w3.org>
On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Raj Singh <rsingh@opengeospatial.org> wrote:
> I cut-pasted into bullet form instead of trying to post the spreadsheet. I recommend using wiki text as much as possible to facilitate collaborative editing.

Thanks! (I should probably have just gone ahead and done it.)

I agree re wiki text.

At some point we'll have enough scenarios (and detail) for one per
page, and then the mediawiki 'category' mechanism will be useful for
navigating.

eg. [[Category:Ecommerce]], [[Category:Tourism]],
[[Category:RoutePlanning]], [[Category:Safety]] or whatever; maybe
several per category. We don't need to do that now, it's probably
better to start from the grassroots / brainstorming end, then try to
pull out common factors. But the wiki should be nice for this kind of
semi-structured work...

cheers,

Dan